We may use the information you give us for the following purposes:
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services.
- To provide you with services and information that you have requested about Clarion Events (e.g. information about events that you have requested).
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer, information and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you with information about Clarion Events which we believe will closely match your preferences.
- Our events may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example using automatically selecting services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
We may keep you informed of such services (including details of shows, special offers, discounts, competitions and newsletters) by using the following methods:
- Mobile messaging
If you do not wish to receive information about Clarion Events, please:
- Tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website or on printed application forms.
- Let the telephone operator know.
- Click the unsubscribe box when receiving emails from us.
We may from time to time contact you for the purposes of market research for Clarion Events using the contact methods mentioned above.
We may also use your information to administer any prize draws or competitions or other promotions that you choose to enter.
We may, from time to time release your data to carefully selected third parties, unrelated to Clarion Events, for the purposes of marketing.
If you do / do not wish to receive information from third parties, please:
- Tick the opt-out / opt-in boxes provided when registering on this website or on printed application forms.
We value our relationship with you and by requesting information on, or registering / buying tickets to attend Clarion Events, you agree that we may use the contact details provided to us for our events as set out above.
We may give information about you to the following (who may use it for the same purposes as set out above):
- To our partners and third parties that collaborate with us for an event for which you registered.
- Agents and third parties who fulfil any other services on Clarion Events' behalf (e.g. to administer payments for purchases, despatch tickets and information etc).
- To other delegates (only where you are attending in a professional capacity, e.g. business related events) where it is expected that attendees will have access to a list of attendees and their organisation but not the actual contact details.
- To other organisations for the administration of prize draws, competitions or promotions.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties with you (for example a sale of the business or the sale of a particular event).
- To carefully selected third parties who rent Clarion Events’ lists for marketing purposes.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.